Set van 1 occlusive (gesloten) en 1 geventileerde chest seas voor gebruik op (zuigende) borstverwondingen. Werkt in alle omstandigheden en eveneens op nat of bebloed lichaam.Lees meer...
The PMI Halo Chest Seal is designed to work on patients with heavy perspiration or very wet environments. The highly aggressive tack adhesive of the hydrogel will enable the dressing to conform and hold to the patient's body.
The Halo Seal meets ALL the criteria for the TCCC Preferred Features for Chest Seals.
• Packaged two per package
• Oval shape
• Has tabs to facilitate removal of adhesive
• FDA approved
• Device adheres despite the presence of blood, sweat, hair, and sand
• Adheres despite storage as defined in Military Standard 8.10G
• Minimum incidence of allergic reactions to adhesive
• 6-8 inches
• Ventable through lifting a flap on the seal
• Reseals well after venting
• Non-sterile, Clean
• Puncture-resistant packaging
• Long shelf life
• Minimized weight and cube
• Integrity and function maintained when stored or carried in folded
• lightweight and ruggedized
• Good clinical outcomes after review of battlefield use data
• Easily applied in battlefield situations
• Hight rate of user acceptance
• Configured for ease of use in low-light environments
The PMI HALO Chest Seal has been tested and designed to perform under extreme conditions. Temperature ranges below 32°F to over 140°F.
Patent is pending.