Set of one occlusive (closed) and one vented chest seal for use on (sucking) chest injuries. Works in all circumstances and also on wet or bloodied body.Read more...
The PMI Halo Chest Seal is designed to work on a patient 'with heavy perspiration or very wet environments. The highly aggressive tack adhesive of the hydrogel will enable the dressing to conform and hold to the patient's body.
The Halo Seal meets ALL the criteria for the TCCC Preferred Features for Chest Seals.
• Packaged two per package
• Oval shape
• Has tabs to Facilitate removal of adhesive
• FDA approved
• Device Adheres Despite the presence of blood, sweat, hair, and sand
• Adheres Despite storage as defined in Military Standard 8.10G
• Minimum incidence of allergic reactions to adhesive
• 6-8 inches
• Vent Able through lifting a flap on the seal
• Reseals well after venting
• Non-sterile, Clean
• Puncture-resistant packaging
• Long shelf life
• Minimized weight and cube
• Integrity and functions When stored or maintained in folded Carried
• lightweight and rugged
• Good clinical outcomes after review or battlefield use data
• Easily applied in battlefield situations
• Hight rate of user acceptance
• Configured for ease of use in low-light environments
The PMI HALO Chest Seal HAS BEEN tested and designed to perform under extreme conditions. Temperature ranges below 32 ° F to 140 ° F.
Patent is pending.